Welcome to Goat Simulator 3

Ah well it was unavailable in North America unless you used the link they provided to buy it from German Amazon but the shipping cost was a ton

6 Likes

Also you can use the other link appart from that and you can also buy it from the Spanish Amazon. A friend did that
But I’m no expert since I live in Europe

7 Likes

Do you support lgbtq

1 Like

Me too

1 Like

I have pc

are u spanish??

No but im slovenian

1 Like

should be getting a DLC sometime soon

from what ive seen first half 2024

the future of GS3

6 Likes

and befour that 2 other updates!

5 Likes

Hello! Im new! :goat:

6 Likes

Hello

6 Likes

how does this work more on less??

6 Likes

Welcome!

6 Likes

The forum is hosted on discourse and it uses a tier based leveling system which grants you more permissions as you are more active in the forum, you can find a list of the levels and their permissions here.

Discourse is a platform to ask and answer questions or generally discuss things; here it is specifically Goat Simulator.

Also you can earn badges for being an active community member which are just little pins you have on your profile. You can see a full list of those here.

If you have any specific questions let me know :goat:

6 Likes

Okay, thanks! :slightly_smiling_face:

7 Likes

Will you ever add an ability for the “Cool Hooves” feet to make it so you can shoot ice to freeze everyone forever?

2 Likes

Oh yeah I remember my great idea. So my idea is Put an NPC creator in the menu and give lots of options, like it’s gear, type of goat, behaviour and name.

2 Likes

I always thought that it should just make everything slippery

3 Likes

Yeah I changed my mind and want it to be that now. We already have the elf hat that shoots snowballs

3 Likes

is there already one that is only ragdoll? if not, that would be cool.