Welcome to Goat Simulator 3

Yes very dapper gentleman :penguin: lol

8 Likes

Welcome!

8 Likes

Yeah, I sent the link in the discord, maybe from that

9 Likes

Yeah I also shared a link awhile back so there’s like 5 or 6 people whose accounts say that they were invited by me

Edit: turns out that there are 5;
@Sheep_Traitor
@BurliestSquid94
@MrTickingClock789
@FlyingMantis
@frogman107

11 Likes

Wow, that’s a lot! :goat_what:

9 Likes

I wanna create this reply just for getting a badge
( And for people who don’t knwo what is the FAQ )
Click Frequently Asked Questions

7 Likes

Has anyone else been reading this forum since it started and only recently made a account like me

2 Likes

I don’t think so…where have you seen that?

2 Likes

My daughter and I have played both Goat simulators together for an obscene amount of time. Repeatedly. Ad nauseum. We need more goat based content in our lives, and just wanted to pop in and mention we’re very eager to give you our money for it lol. I mostly wanted to sign up for the forum in hopes of being notified of any dlc announcements. Greatest father/daughter games ever!

8 Likes

Welcome! :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Yeah you’re more than welcome here! :goat:

6 Likes

Welcome!

6 Likes

When I try to order it to Canada it will say that it can’t for the goat in the box in Nova Scotia and I need the Xbox series x one and they have it but don’t offer it to Ns

5 Likes

Can you still get the digital downgrade if you have the disk?

5 Likes

Goat in a box is only available in Europe and I’m not sure if it is still available anyways. Also you cannot play goat simulator 3 on old gen consoles like the Xbox one or ps4

6 Likes

What disk do you have?

6 Likes

I do t have the disk yet just wondering

4 Likes

I have Xbox series x

7 Likes

If you just are purchasing the normal version of the game then no you will have to buy the digital downgrade dlc in the store

6 Likes

It’s not only available in Europe since I got it in Australia

4 Likes