Goat Simulator 3 is Coming to Mobile!

Pilgor is finally returning to the small screen :iphone:
Now you have another excuse to be even more unsocial during family dinners. You’re welcome!

Goat Simulator 3 Mobile will be launching soon and it provides all the weird and wonderful gameplay of the original PC and console version of Goat Simulator 3 in a handy, portable mobile game.

Headbutt civilians, drive without a license, or join a yoga class! It’s just like in real life. Ready to play either solo or two-player in multiplayer mode, the game will be available on iOS and Android.

So what can you look forward to?

• Goats! Tall goats, fishy goats, goats with hats, there’s a goat for your every need
  • An open world to explore, with the same map, quests, challenges and secrets to uncover as the PC and console versions of Goat Simulator 3
  • Bring chaos together with a friend in multiplayer mode
  • Break off that friendship for good with seven different mini-games
  • Dress up your goat in a wide range of different gears to unleash its true powers
  • Ragdoll physics that slap Newton in the face

Pre-order now on the Apple App Store and Google Play Store.

Let’s work on that tech neck, shall we?

Watch the Mobile Announcement trailer here

(From The Goat Team via their mailing list; Sign up here)

9 Likes

I’m not going to lie it is really impressive that this game is coming to mobile, I hadn’t realized how far mobile gaming had come and never thought that this game would even release on mobile so huge props to the devs :goat_bless:

7 Likes

YAYYYYY FINALLY :heart_eyes: :goat_bless_love:

8 Likes

Heck yeah! I just wish it will come to old gen consoles too and this proves that it definitely can run on them

7 Likes

So excited to tell my family! They’ll be ecstatic! Thanks guys!

7 Likes

Thanks devs, great job! :goat_bless_love:

6 Likes

I don’t think they need to since last gen consoles aren’t even supported by there creators and ps4 turns 10 in November

2 Likes

Great achievement from the devs, must’ve been hard to do

7 Likes

Yeah and they did it so fast too

7 Likes

I don’t mean to be negitive, but if you can get goat sim 3 on mobile, why can’t you get it onto xbox 1 (and I know they worked hard on it, but they could do it on xbox with a little graphical design)?

5 Likes

Please free beta :pray:t6:

2 Likes

And gs3 turns 1 in november

2 Likes

It comes out on December 4th, seems way too close for a beta

6 Likes

I think that’s just a placeholder date not sure though, either way I want a free one or limited free since i’m too broke to buy it

2 Likes

Hoping for a unified development pipeline, so we get one pool of DLC. Some great DLC came to mobile-only that I wish I could have played on the main consoles. Hopefully, everything scales this time and we get one set of DLC.

4 Likes

2023-12-03T23:00:00Z will be a glorious day for the game

5 Likes

I hope it will be free

2 Likes

It will not be free, it is listed at $12.99

4 Likes

Porting a game to a new console is very hard and takes lots of time and effort, considering they just now made it for mobile it would take another year to make it previous gen which as off just a few months ago has been discontinued

3 Likes

I know, but It is crazy that I need to pay money to be able to use it, as in upgrading to a series. I got my current xbox as a gift, and I cannot believe these prices

2 Likes