Goat Simulator 3 is coming to Steam!

Goat Simulator 3 is coming to Steam Q1 this year, and you can add it to your Steam Wishlist Goat Simulator 3 on Steam now.

On a side note, we love that you guys are so curious about what’s in store for Goat Simulator 3 and that you wonder what we’re working on (or if we’re working at all, which is also a legit question). And to that, we want to confirm that – yes, we’re still working on the game. It’s not forgotten at all. We’re a pretty small studio and game development takes time. Often a longer time than we would’ve wished for.

We hope we can be more transparent with you in the future, and give you more updates on what we’re working on so you’re not feeling left in the dark. As a thank you for your patience, we have more exciting news that we’re ready to share with you next week in an upcoming video on our YouTube channel https://www.youtube.com/@CoffeeStainNorth.

That video will also feature a Q&A session, since you probably have some questions about Goat Simulator 3 Mobile/Steam/Gear Competition, etc. So we encourage everyone to check out our temporary ⁠questions_for_devs channel over on the Discord and write down anything you wonder for a chance for it to pop up in the video.

Watch the Steam Wishlist trailer here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nw6kL0tBwq4

7 Likes

We both tried to post this at the same time lol. Thanks for sharing the info! Can’t wait for another year of goat simulator :goat_bless_love:

6 Likes

Figured this announcement is important enough to also post here.

6 Likes

Yeah definitely haha

5 Likes

Dear Goat Simulator developers My name is Sheldi And I would like to ask if GoatSimulator 3 when will it be released on steam or if it will be released on steam at all because I and many other users prefer it more than the Epic games store. Thank you for reading my letter, have a nice day!

2 Likes

Did you read the post?

5 Likes

Heck yeah! Thanks

5 Likes

Cool, thanks! :goat_bless_love:

4 Likes

I will finally be able to play GS3… Epic only exists for Unreal Engine and not as a game launcher. GS3 should have been released in Steam from the start. Anyway… releasing this game in Steam just shows how irrelevant and unwanted EGS really is so I’m happy :smiley:

1 Like

Although I do love it finally coming to steam im very interested on how it will sell since most people who wanted the game would have gotten it on Epic game store a long time ago.

Maybe it will sell because of the hate towards EGS, I’ve never understood that since it’s a decent launcher and does the job just as well as Steam does.

Or maybe it’s for all the people who have a steam deck and want to play it without downloading Lutris

Anyway it’s a great milestone, happy anniversary y’all

5 Likes

I know a lot of people didn’t like it because you can’t really mod on epic

5 Likes

Well we dont even know if modding wil be available on steam

5 Likes

Yeah but I know it’s highly requested and was big for the first one so I hope so

4 Likes

When i the game coming to steam? it can´t be that hard to give us a exact date

2 Likes

They are likely working out deal related stuff but very soon, they just got back from holiday break not long ago I believe

4 Likes

yea i understand but there is no reason it should take that long, i dont know if it is Goat sim 3 or steam that needs to verify the game but they just need to send the game to them (i dont know how it works hope u understand) and it can be the same price they do not need to change anything in the game or the code

1 Like

I am a Chinese gamer and I particularly like this game (all versions). Looking forward to the February 15th release on steam, I will be sharing this with my friends and encouraging them to play the game, Baaaaaa

6 Likes