Welcome to Goat Simulator 3

try gamestop(local)

3 Likes

Fellow pc player?

4 Likes

@Adithegoatfan Yeah, you bet!

4 Likes

i have exams starting one day after release date i can get it after 29th november wanna play online multiplayer with me somebody else is already playing with me his name is aleksgoat on this forum we can play 3 player

3 Likes

Greetings! I am very excited for this new game, also great job developers! It looks amazing!

5 Likes

same!

3 Likes

@goatsimulator3 I understand the focus of the main game above all, however I do hope that despite releasing on the epic games store exclusively (on the pc side of things because thats where modders are most free) won’t affect the easy access to modding seen in the steam workshop. For example an in game mod browser section would be great. Of course modding isnt necessary for a great game but it does greatly increase the replayability of a game after its main hype dies down. The only reason i query is because as an avid goat fan of the first game and Pilgors number 1 worship occultists i pre uddered the digital downgrade edition without a second thought but then thought about what if modding was released but only on steam (if the game eventually gets ported over) i wouldn’t be very chuffed. But either way id still buy it again if I had to because I loved the furst game and will love the next game too no doubt! You crazy baa-stards are some of the only developers i can still count on these days!

3 Likes

exactly its why we never got bored of the first game with mods like a tardis and stuff

3 Likes

yes

2 Likes

that looks so fake lol

2 Likes

Finally a new Goat Simulator game! I’m so hyped! :laughing:

4 Likes

mcfan

3 Likes

Hello everyone, cheers from Denmark.

4 Likes

Ok, so whoever at the top of the post said “when will it be out on xbox 1 and ps4”, 1: it is out on xbox, and 2: the ps5 is already out bro, why would it be out on that crusty dusty ps4?

2 Likes

You have to reply to them

2 Likes

ok :no_mouth:

2 Likes

Good thing we have it now except not for ps4

2 Likes

or xbox one

2 Likes

yeah i would love it on switch but its fine on my PC weighs like 30 kilos so its not very portable

3 Likes

or xbox one

3 Likes