Welcome to Goat Simulator 3

Not true. Don’t believe everything that is on google.

11 Likes

If you were to add the game onto those platforms, would it be before or after the release of the game?

6 Likes

Possibly after release for Last Gen

4 Likes

But hopefully they consider it before release for last gen

4 Likes

@SportyGoaty03 I hope so too. But if not, it’s okay if they release on the other platforms a bit later. Most important is that it happens … sometime in the future :melting_face:

7 Likes

That’s what I’m trying to say.

4 Likes

bonjour quand est ce que vous penser goat sim 3 sera disponible sur ps4 svp

4 Likes

hello will it be possible that we test that at the paris games week or not and last question when do you think goat sim 3 will be avaiable on ps4

4 Likes

I don’t think they will be at Paris Games Week? At least I’ve heard nothing so far.

Regarding GS3 on older platforms:
They’re considering it as future option. No decision has been made yet.

6 Likes

Uhuuuuuul!!! I live goat simulatooooooorr!!

4 Likes

Wasn’t Patricia the Boulder? :rofl:

4 Likes

Will the characters from the original Goat Simulator still be there? Or only some key ones like Pilgor?

4 Likes

the only ones who will be from the original are Pilgor and tall goat, but with the digital downgrade you can get some of the Pigors from the other DLCs

3 Likes

I just made an account on here! Hello everyone! :smiley:

5 Likes

Trying to order the box edition from the US, I tried to use the Game Legends site but when filling out my address I don’t see the US as an option, am I missing something? I saw another post that recommended getting it off amazon.de since they will ship to the US but they appear to be sold out (xbox)… Any help would be appreciated, I’ve been searching for a way to buy the Goat In a Box edition for a couple months now. Can’t believe I didn’t find this official form until this evening, wish I had stumbled on it long ago.

3 Likes

hi i’m new too!

2 Likes

are you getting the game?

2 Likes

if you have pc we can play together! just not on release date i have exams from 18th

2 Likes

Hellooooooo :wave:

3 Likes

helloo!

2 Likes