Leave your ideas for mutations/dlc’s here!

Maybe a special agent dlc where I can , uncover mysteries
Alone and with friends

Meet Gary, Gary Bond

10 Likes

A Pig Goat Named Bacon Goat and pressing the pow button would make it spawn bacon.

6 Likes

Maybe have the option to play as other farm animals (chickens, turkeys, ducks, geese, sheep, cows)

8 Likes

DLC-collab with Maneater, which adds Sharky-goat, which can swim well and eat people with blood option

6 Likes

I would like to have a goat that can teleport

4 Likes

Biped Goat, a goat that stands on two legs
carnivore goat, a goat that eats humans

5 Likes

Lovely idea! Eat the humans

5 Likes

OH!!! I know! How about a mutation that’s called “Minegoat” that gives you the power to alter the map, like you make holes and make things higher/bigger and that Minegoat can also spawn in random pixilated humans, goats, sharks… etc.

5 Likes

A goat that can pilot a goat mech. Idk probably shoot lasers, missiles, Baa very loudly.

6 Likes

there is already a pig goat

3 Likes

Maybe a goat similar to the one in that certain part of the waste of space trailer, the one which could shoot lasers which they showed during the test chambers part. It would be pretty cool to just walk around and shoot lasers at people, but I think there was some part in some gameplay video where there already existed a which could do that.

3 Likes

wouldnt a carnivore goat eat other goats?

3 Likes

AN expansion pack with new instincts and event´s that would expand pilgor´s story maybee it could be that Pilgor had soons and they have to complete that missions and instincts for bee ready to sucess Pilgor when get´s old

1 Like

I would really like a capibara goat

4 Likes

That would be a cannibal goat

7 Likes

Yeah and I would really love that GS3 makes like a kind of binoculars, that may help you with some missions and it would be cool I think, what do you guys thinnk about it?

4 Likes

very unlikely, but a terraria crossover mutator that turns you into eye of cthulhu would be cool

4 Likes

oops

4 Likes

I’d like a Spider Goat, what do you guys think? :spider: :goat:

3 Likes

Yea, I have a glitch with the spider goat, but I didn’t have option to put video here but it was on mobile and you fly with it

4 Likes