Leave your ideas for mutations/dlc’s here!

Good. And what about an Among Us Goat? Sus…

4 Likes

We already have among us impostor goat, it’s the sheep with unzipped goat

6 Likes

Sorry, I wanted to put this reply on another topic, what I wanted to say is a hot dog goat :hotdog: :goat: what do you think?

3 Likes

Yess

3 Likes

What about you, have you got any idea? :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Clasy goat

3 Likes

Like a fancy goat? :tophat: :necktie: Nice!

2 Likes

Here is the spider goat glitch Her on Reddit

2 Likes

What about a minecraft mutator, I love minecraft, even more than I love goat simulator and would love to see a collab

6 Likes

Awhile ago I actually made a world where we played as goats, not with mods or anything I just started testing out how it would work with command blocks and now that there is the /camera command I think I’ll go back to it

10 Likes

The first game had a minecraft themed goat on PC

10 Likes

Yeah ik, but that was goat city bay and I never got it, so I wanted another one, the problem is we already have a farmer who does the same thing

7 Likes

Well it could always do something different

9 Likes

Yeah, even just a skin with no abilities would be cool

7 Likes

What is /camera command, never heard of it or is it a custom command

8 Likes

Here is an example

It basically moves the camera’s position and angle, I believe it is exclusive to bedrock currently (and is in beta) but I may be wrong

7 Likes

Oh bedrock, I got bedrock for free a while back so I’ll try it, but mainly I use it for the NPC command and weird world generation

7 Likes

an invisible goat that will be exposed when exploding stuff

3 Likes

tabg, totaly accurate battle goats, an array of polygon blue and red goats with googly eyes, or tg2, the first one being lost to time, tf2 goats, heavy goat, american goat, surgeon goat, boston goat, demo-goat, pyro (in game MIGHT be a goat), imposter goat, texan goat, and finally, pi- I mean… sniper goat.

3 Likes

That would be the goat name, I mean, like the skin. But, have you got how would the appearence be? I’d be interested

2 Likes