Ensure no NPC has a silent night with nine free festive items arriving today in Goat Simulator 3
Players can look forward to getting their hooves on:
- Lucia Crown – What could go wrong?
- Santa Hat – A passive ability that makes snow fall only around the player.
- Christmas Sweater – Because even goats need at least one ugly Christmas jumper.
- Elf Hat – Give goats the power to throw snowballs! Build snowmen by throwing multiple snowballs on the ground.
- Elf Tunic – Fashionable AND warm.
- Elf Shoes – We stan elves, ok?
- Lights Machine Gun – This is pretty neat tho.
- Sack & Sleigh – Launch festive paper to wrap props and NPCs into presents. Yay
- Menorah Horns – Happy Hanukkah!
- Christmas-themed menu with Mariah Carey singing in the background
- The OST download now gives both music and 3D files
- Players can now stand on top of each other (don’t try this irl)
- Removed singing Mariah Carey from the menu because of copyright issues
- Fixed subtitles being duplicated. I guess “better be safe than sorry” is not appreciated by everyone
- Nametags not being visible in teleportation areas
- Fixed a bunch of crashes
- Fixed a crash when initiating split-screen
- Fixed a crash when updating activities
- Fixed a crash when leaving a lobby
- Fixed a crash when resuming the game from suspension
- Fixed a crash when a split-screen player leaves the game
Watch the Holiday Update Trailer here: