#FindBilly --- bring back our beloved blubberball

As some heroic goats have already achieved, Billy the whale was freed from the confined prison of the San Angola Zoo and released unto the great sea as a freed animal, only to be swallowed by an even bigger whale. I was heartbroken. I felt as if all my cheer and happiness for Billy, a gorgeous creature with his whole existence ahead of him, was instantaneously squashed as I watched him be dragged beneath the sea.
I adopted a quest to rescue Billy a second time. He was worth risking my life for. So I confronted the colossal sea beast and threw myself down into his gullet. But Billy was nowhere to be found amidst the lowly community of humans also gulped down. Where had he gone? Was he okay? Had he managed to free himself? Am I inside the wrong whale? Grief invaded my mind, I believed that I would never see my precious whale friend again.
And so I’m here now, as a desperate goat facing almighty loss. I beg of the developers to return Billy to me. I want to visit him, even if I have to travel down a whale’s gullet to do so. He was all that I had in a world of people who couldn’t understand. We understood each other. No matter how many gather and cheer when I perform various gymnastics in the street, no matter how many fireworks I launch into police vehicles, none of it compares to the happiness I shared with Billy the whale in our brief time together.

Goats of all heights, hats, and hooves, we have to band together and chant the name of Billy so that he may find his way back to us. I will not allow for his name to be forgotten.
Coffee Stain, hear us and grant our only wish. Let Billy be found. It is all that my heart longs and weeps for.

In loving memory. Forever in our hearts until we hear his call again.

8 Likes

yea billy

3 Likes

Poor Billy, hope that he comes again :whale:

3 Likes

bring billy again and make us see that nothing can´t stop this beautifull whale

3 Likes

that’s actually, heartbreaking. The devs listened to you, now you can go down the whales gullet and see billy, in there, alongside other billy’s

5 Likes

Yea but if you lick it you can´t save it

3 Likes

I found a way of saving billy.You need to have the tall hat and wen you enter the whale you put all billy´s famyly on your hat and the when you are splitted out of the whale you have billy on your hat

7 Likes

Just in case, can you blur that?
I want to make sure that none sees it because maybe they want to figure it out on their own or something like that. Thanks :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Or just put billy into the satellite dish

9 Likes

I think that is the fastest way

6 Likes

but you can only bring one billy with that, theres 2 of them and with tall hat you can bring two

4 Likes

Fair point

6 Likes

What do you mean with fair point? I know how to save Billy but I didn’t get that, sorry

4 Likes

Fair point is like saying that the other person said something that makes sense

6 Likes

Okay, thanks :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

These are in the patch notes… Bug Fixes:
• If you enter the whale tummy after rescuing Billy from the zoo, you will find Billy and his family inside the whale. Finally reunited, what a joy

2 Likes

I believe his family is:
Billy
Bilma (?)
Billy Jr
Willy

5 Likes

And maybee instead of bilma it could be Pilly

3 Likes

Yeah but if not there wouldn’t be a female cause I think Bilma is female

3 Likes

Yea and Pilly is a female name