Best Game

I love goat simlator and it inspire me to think in ideas of new games as atomic baby please anser me and sai me your opinion

2 Likes

The only thing it will be that coffe stain acept me to give them some ideas or puting the game in nintendo

3 Likes

Goat Simulator is definitely one of my favourite indie games. I love its silliness and sandbox nature. The bugs (usually) contribute to the fun. Coffee Stain have kind of invented a new genre in that respect. :goat:

4 Likes

goat simulator is defenetly one of my favourite games the thing is that when it will be released for nintendo? I love it

2 Likes

I don´t think so, maybe…

1 Like

We don’t know, it may but it will have to be significantly dumbed down so it can run fast.

3 Likes

Don’t want to crush you here but… I own a Nintendo switch and no other device other than my phone. No Xbox or PC or anything like that.
Nintendo are slowing down with the switch as the next console is coming out next year. For example my top favourite game in the whole wide world is Animal Crossing then goat sim of course. But AC is 1 of Nintendo’s best selling games but they had their fun with that and now have moved on! Also a game as exciting as goat sim just before the next console… highly doubt it. BUT on the next console maybe! I have goat sim on my switch but they haven’t realised this one. And I get why as they are slowing down.

2 Likes