To everyone who left Goat Simulator 3 a one star review, because they bought it for their Xbox One or PS4, only to realize it’s exclusive to next-gen consoles

The Coffee Stain Devs have advanced the goat simulation so far that they skipped to 3. To simply put it, even if Coffee Stain did port it, it just wouldn’t be the true goat experience that we all fantasized about. To truly take advantage of the latest technology in goat simulation, you have to move on, learn, and upgrade. Because without all the advancements it would JUST be another Goat Simulator. Sincerely some guy who forgot to pre-order the goat in a box edition.

I already proved my point but here’s the actual review that triggered me to make this mini rant. I would’ve shown a lot more but I’m a new user. You can see the rest of the reviews on the Microsoft Store.

6 Likes

exactly

2 Likes

but, it is on the xbox 1 s???

no it isnt

3 Likes

It is not on the Xbox One S or any other kind of Xbox One. It is only on the Xbox SERIES S and X

8 Likes

ahem…

Hi there Xbox players! I’m Judith Radnitz, Game Producer from the Coffee Stain North development team, here to say that Goat Simulator 3 is now available to play on Xbox Series X|S! Check out our launch trailer above.Nov 17, 2022

1 Like

Yeah that says series, not one.

7 Likes

Is dumb I

very

will goat simulator 3 ever be on xbox one s???

Maybe but there are no guarantees

7 Likes

Yep

1 Like

We can´t controll they opinions is what they want. take in count that I would like it to be released in nintendo but it´s their opinion. Said this they haven´t say that it won´t be released but they haven´t said that yes to

1 Like

They said that the most probably answer is that no, but no guarantees

1 Like

Exactly the most probabli answer is that not but don´t loose your hope

1 Like

Well, is their decition and I’m pretty sure that if it comes out it will be dumbed down

3 Likes

I just looked and it is on the store, but not buyible??? WHAT THE GOAT!?

On Xbox?

5 Likes

yep, and not really related to this, but why did they remove gs from game pass just to add it back in?

1 Like

Thhats because xbox one and xbox series have the same store but not the same games

4 Likes

well that sucks. heck maybe even silksong will be an series only…

1 Like