Other Games like goat sim 3

Hi I would like to ask if coffee stain north will make more funny games like goat simulator

6 Likes

Maybe, but for now they are working on goat simulator 3

3 Likes

Ok thanks

4 Likes

Hi what type of funny games are you refering to? cause I think they will make more but as he said for now on they are working on Goat Simulator 3

2 Likes

I would just be content to get more Goat Simulator games. Goat Simulator is already the goat of its genre. :goat: :sunglasses:

But I would play another comedy sandbox game from Coffee Stain if they had any other ideas.

3 Likes

I always asked why goat simulator doesn´t have goat simulator 2 and they skipped it.
Why have they passed from goat simulator from 1 to 3?

2 Likes

Ok and thanks

4 Likes

for what?:face_with_raised_eyebrow: I only asked a question, can you answer, please

3 Likes

Well I think they said it was a joke but The thing it is that I would like to make more funny games not of goat sim and introduce them in nintendo that will be perfect or that they only put goat sim 3 in nintendo

4 Likes

I also want to do the same thing. The thing is that they would acept us😉and our ideas.
Maybe we could work together, if you like my idea​:yum::blush:
In what region do you live in?

4 Likes

In spain but I know how to talk English maybee we could talk in this chat

5 Likes

Actually, we can make a private chat, if you agree

4 Likes

Yea I love that idea

4 Likes

Hiya! I know a few games like goat sim !

1. Untitled Goose Game
  2. Deeeer Simulator
  3. Bar Fight Simulator
  4. Cooking Simulator and Cooking Simulator VR
    Also 3 and 4 I got from a YouTuber called Daz games. Idk if any of you are British :uk: as I am but he plays some really funny games like goat sim and he actually played goat sim 1.
2 Likes

Hope that helps

1 Like

thanks! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

imagine if the next goat sim game is goat sim 2 remastered, the joke being that gs2 isn’t a thing.

2 Likes

I’ve beaten untitled goose game 100% btw.

2 Likes

That’s nice!

1 Like