Possible brief theory on the lore of Goat Simulator *SPOILER WARNING*

Good questions, I think mutators are a mixture of items Pilgor discovers (such as the paraglider from GOATZ) and Pilgor slowly starting to regain power in various ways (such as the Devil/Angel Goat) as for things like the Old Goat, Tall Goat, Microwave, Shopping Goat, Abomanana, etc. I believe these are likely separate beings or possibly Pilgor can shapeshift (bit of a stretch but it’s also Goat Simulator). This would also explain Goat Gears instead of mutators, the gods were attempting to limit Pilgor’s power/influence so it makes sense that in her prison she wouldn’t regain any powers, but rather collect things made by The Farmer to entertain her chaotic tendencies.
I believe these Gods/Devs are more similar to Norse Gods than pure immortal beings, and can die or be weakened. When defending The Farmer, he loses his hat. Hats are often symbolism for Authority and Power, as now Pilgor is in control, thus The Farmer has no authority or power. It is not clear if when the game was being rebooted (likely by another God who may sympathize with Pilgor) if the Farmer returns as well, as you can defeat The Farmer as many times as you want and can control him. I don’t think he’s necessarily “dead” but rather too week to fight Pilgor’s control of his mind. “The hat represents authority and power . Because it covers the head, the hat contains thought; therefore, if it is changed, an opinion is changed. The covered head shows nobility, and different hats signify different orders within the social heirarchy.“
I believe that Pilgor’s weakened powers also affect The Farmer’s, and thus; as of now anyway; she is trapped.

7 Likes