New Coffee Stain North Video: "EVERYTHING YOU WANT TO KNOW!" | FUTURE OF GOAT SIMULATOR 3

Our Creative Director Santiago Ferrero tells you everything you want to know about the future of Goat Simulator 3 - maybe… I guess… in some cases… kind of? Enjoy!

(I am not connected to the linked video in any way, it was both created and posted by the Coffee Stain North Team)

3 Likes

Also that thing with the glass door at the end was so unnecessary but so cool haha

Great job guys

3 Likes

I mean he said its going to goat simulator 3 come on the end of the year maybe but i hope bc then im going to play with my friends

2 Likes

Its already here pilgor on the small screen but it costs 13 dollars do download on mobile i cant buy it sadly just kidding money is not the problem in going to buy it on christmass and celebrate with my cousins while play goat simulator 3

3 Likes

I hope they fixed it by the time you buy but as off now it has a lot of performance issues which cause

• freeze frames
  • items popping into frame that are barely a meter away
  • non loading textures

Do with the info what you want, but they’re not reason to not buy it since it will probably get fixed sooner or later

3 Likes

I mean its so realistic and fun

2 Likes

I dont care about bugs

2 Likes