Why gs3 won’t come to switch

My list of reasons for gs3 not coming to switch

1. Base model of switch only has 32 gb of storage, gs3 takes up 30 gb

2. Not enough VRAM on switch since it’s only got shared memory and in my tests gs3 would need at least 8gb of shared memory

3. The looking absolutely awful on low settings

4. Switch overall not being powerful enough

5. AI potentially being to intensive

This also applies to last gen consoles

P.S all my tests where done at epic settings at 3480x1600p on pc

7 Likes

But they didn’t said that maybe on the future?

2 Likes

It is almost impossible to to port it tho

2 Likes

Yeah, I agree. Aso only if it releases it would be dumbed down and your swith would be crushed though

2 Likes

Yeah this as well as mobile, although old gen consoles may be able to run to decently, switch would have to have a very very simplified port in order to run decently

5 Likes

Yeah

2 Likes

I know probably wont but I really wish it was possible so I could play it :goat_mega_sad:

2 Likes

Yeah me too, I’ts the best game I’ve ever tried :goat:

3 Likes

Also I forgot to say but switch has a arm64 cpu/GPUs architecture which is the same as m1/2 macs and most mobile devices so if they do a switch port a mobile/Mac port would come at the same time

3 Likes

Also there is games like doom, dying light, ark, and the criysis trilogy that all run really well so I think that we might get a port

4 Likes

But another reason why it won’t come on switch and I have said this in MANY other posts is because they have been slowing down and getting ready for the new console! And a game like Goat sim 3 yes would be WAY to intense for the switch!

2 Likes

1.Gs3 occupies 7 gigabytes (PC) I don’t know if it’s just me or it’s like that.
2. I have 8 gigabytes of VRAM on the graphics card and it works at 165 FPS (the highest settings, for us the refresh rate is 165, so it works at full capacity) and there are no errors.
3.Ok, that’s true.
4. If it works on mobile, this version on Switch should, too.
5.I don’t understand.

It only takes up 3.5 GB on ps5 so it should be fine storage wise on switch

2 Likes

Yes but why spend time and money making it work properly on switch when a newer and more optimized console is likely coming out soon

3 Likes

Yep I agree it’s sad but true

3 Likes