Xbox one and Ps4

Can you play Goat Simulator 3 on Xbox One and PS4?

6 Likes

They haven’t said that they will but they said they’d be considering it after launch so hopefully it does.

5 Likes

They said that they will in the future. So hopefully us ps4 players will soon enjoy it.

5 Likes

I’m waiting for the PS4 version, I hope it comes out after the release.

4 Likes

I’m pretty sure it will be capable of running on Xbox One and the PS4. Definitely not Xbox 360 and the PS3.

6 Likes

Sure with you, because most likely a port is planned

4 Likes

But it won’t come out on them since the ps4 pro for example can’t even run everything in goat simulator 1,so a release on those platforms will be highly unlikely

4 Likes

I Don’t know about Ps4 but i have it on the Microsoft Store on My Xbox One.

2 Likes

True, but i have it on my Xbox One by the Microsoft Store.

2 Likes

Some Xbox games may appear as if they are playable but they are not, when you open it, it wont work. This happened to me when I tried playing Microsoft flight simulator on my old Xbox one, it didn’t work but it let me install. You have the game on your account, but it is only playable on Xbox series x / s

5 Likes

Dude I think it’s gonna be fine idk if you remember but MW2 runs fine on my ps4 slim same with the quarry, evil dead,god of war ragnarock and Gta 5 I also have goat sim 1 on my ps4 and it runs perfect so idk wut ur talkin abt but ok

1 Like

First, those games are not in anyway comparable because they are graphically intensive enough goat simulator has intensive physics.

Second, the ps4 cannot run on the ps5’s graphical engine so it would cost them a lot of cash to do it

3 Likes

YEEEESSSSSSS, FINALY! we xbox 1 peeps will get satisfaction!

3 Likes

What

5 Likes

I have been, WAITING. MONTHS, WEEKS, DAYS, HOURS, MINUTES, SECONDS, WAITING FOR GS3 TO BE ON THE XBOX 1!

4 Likes

Is it now?

5 Likes

well, no, BUT THERE IS A POSSIBILITY!

MAYBE!

4 Likes

What makes you say that?

4 Likes

the two on the top said so.

4 Likes

Oh yeah they’ve said that since before launch

5 Likes