The Unofficial Goat Simulator 3 Wiki!

Yeah! Add whatever you want (as long as it follows the rules)

11 Likes

allready almost as good as the other wiki!
but that one barely has anything on GS3, its mainly just GS1, new about GS3 from before it was released and the 6 areas, this is superb for GS3

11 Likes

k ill maybe add some of the minigames

11 Likes

if you could just add the minigames in table of contents when youre free? bc i donā€™t know how to make it into different parts like how you did it
if you do then thanks a lot

11 Likes

Yeah I made this specifically because the other wiki is quite terrible when it comes to Goat Simulator 3 content, and although I did try to fix it for awhile, it was honestly easier to just start over. Iā€™m not sure if anyone will ever really add anything to this but there was no harm in trying

11 Likes

Oops completely forgot about mini games lol

Edit: added! Also donā€™t feel intimidated by the formatting, if you donā€™t know how to do something, just add a temporary version and then let me know and I can fix it up if needed :goat:

11 Likes

Hey I changed where you said ā€œjust click the ā€˜edit wikiā€™ buttonā€ to ā€œjust click the notepad buttonā€ to make it a bit more clear as what you said was incorrect

11 Likes

Thank you for this, the wiki for Goat Simulator 3 is quite bad, and this could be very helpful. Although I do still wish someone would fix the official oneā€¦

11 Likes

Yeah I may try to fix up that one with this one at some point but Iā€™m gonna leave this here for the community to help with for now

10 Likes

wow, just wow

12 Likes

Suggestion: maybe turn the different things on the table of contents into a drop-down menu so the table can stay small but have even more navigation options?

11 Likes

Yes thatā€™s a great idea! I was trying to think of some new ways to make navigation easy and that will most definitely help. Thank you!

11 Likes

I can add it now!

11 Likes

Ive been trying for quite some time but cannot figure it out, sorry!

11 Likes

No worries! Iā€™ll take a look

11 Likes

Got it! that was much harder than I was expecting lol
Iā€™ve just put placeholder sub-headings for now

11 Likes

Thank you :slight_smile:

11 Likes

Woah this is really cool! Thank you so much mate! I may add some things later

11 Likes

Yeah me too, thx

12 Likes

I added quite a few QoL changes to the Table of Contents and added all of the Goat Types! If someone could maybe add some images for each and the price for a few of them that would be amazing :goat_bless_love:

Just for the images try to keep them in the same place in game for consistency, thanks! :slight_smile:

11 Likes