PS5 Controller Issue ( Solved Hopefully )

Hey all :wave: new here and having a weird problem with the PS5 Controller, I play GS3 with my Granddaughter, she has her own account and own controller on the PlayStation 5 but it’s not the main control or account, when she’s starts up the game it goes to the title screen but the controls don’t work at all, so I have to turn off her controller, turn on mine then turn hers back on and select her account to use it with again to get it to work, when I finally can join her in split screen when she goes to the menu screen I press square to join which is all fine, but then on her controller she can no long use R2, as soon as I disconnect from the game it starts working again !!! We don’t have any issue with any other game other than this one, so my question is, What is going on with the game controller mechanics and how and when are they going to be fixed it’s been happening for far too long now.

1 Like

bro how does that happen? I honestly can’t help you.

1 Like

absolutely no idea that’s why I decide to ask here, I’ve tried multiple controllers on all the other sub-accounts on my PS5 and the same issue happens, I’ve even sent the controller to be ‘repaired’ to Sony but they couldn’t find any fault with it, it’s a really strange but infuriating bug/glitch :disappointed:

1 Like

riiiiight I’ve fixed the problem, what fixed it for me was to unpair all the controllers from the PS5 and factory reset them all and now they all work…for now :smirk:
So hopefully it stays that way if the situation changes I’ll update :+1:

2 Likes