Please answer my question: about goat in a box😄

Hi there! I would like to ask one question about goat in a box. I would like to buy it but I don´t know what it contains and where to buy it. I can´t find it and in amazon either. If somebody could tell me all that information would be amazing. Thanks! :yum:

What region do you live in?

1 Like

Spain, I´m spanish.

In response to this:
How to by: It depends on where you live
What it contains:
A physical disk in a unique case
A goat plush
Some stickers and postcards
The digital downgrade DLC (includes some goat gear from the first game, the OST, and 3D printing files)
A box house for your plush
I do not have this no, it is hard and expensive to get in America.

1 Like

What platform are you on?

1 Like

Laptop. Why?

1 Like

I need to know what you will be playing on

1 Like

Also PC/windows right? The game doesn’t work on Mac at the moment.

1 Like

OK! no problem!
And yes, a Windows one.:sunglasses:

1 Like

I would Google “goat simulator 3 goat in a box edition pc” and go to the shopping option and if you decide that it is too expensive then you can by the digital version on the epic games store

1 Like

Yes, I understand. and when you come here to Spain where you will stay?and how old are you? do you go to an institute?. I am in Madrid. I wish you could come to Madrid. it is incredible!
I can help you with Spanish, I still go to a school and if you need it…:grinning:

Goat in a box for PC doesn’t have a disk it’s has a code that took me a while to get it to work. Only the digital downgrade and pre udder code work but they still give you the game

2 Likes

it has both a disk and a flyer with an Epic key

1 Like

I didn’t get a disk I think it might have been false advertising

1 Like

If anyone got a disk that would mean I was missing it

1 Like

i think theres two versions you ordered the one with the key because not everyone has a disk reader on their pc

1 Like

i got it from eb games and they didnt say that there was a different version

1 Like