Goat Sim 3 Goat In A Box Edition Canceled?

Hey, I’ve never really been one to complain but I’m really curious about why the Goat In A Box edition was canceled. I pre-ordered it at my local GameStop and was really excited for it to come out this November. The plushie and 3D print files, as well as the extra bonus content and physical game disk, made me really excited. I got a call from GameStop telling me that y’all had canceled the physical copy of the game, and so the Goat In A Box edition was also canceled. I’m really sad about this, as goat simulator has been one of my favorite games for a long while now and I was really looking forward to this special collectors edition. So, what happened?

1 Like

It’s definitely not cancelled. Probably just a GameStop thing. I recommend ordering online.

1 Like

I’ve looked on the official pre-order site and the Goat In A Box edition isn’t an option to order. Have you found a spot where it’s available? If so may I have the link?

1 Like

You can order it here: Goat Simulator 3 Goat In A Box Edition (XSRX) | 1102671

Would be for the Xbox Series X tho, but I’d guess they have th edition for PS5 and PC too.

They have worldwide shipping, and the store is linked on the official Discord. So nothing nasty.

2 Likes

It’s still available on Amazon Germany and Game.co.uk. I’d be gutted if the limited edition of the game was cancelled!

2 Likes

Thank you so much! I was devastated when my GameStop told me it was canceled! I’m so glad it was just an issue with the GameStop and not an official cancellation. I really appreciate the help!!

1 Like

No problem bud. Sadly though, I’m struggling to find anywhere in the US selling the Goat In A Box edition, so I’m guessing it’s an EU exclusive.

I’ve looked around for alternatives but honestly if you want a copy you’re probably best of ordering from Amazon Germany:

You can switch the language to English. Game seem to have the exclusive in the UK so it’s not available on Amazon UK and Amazon are about the only shop I can think of who reliably ship between the EU and US.

Anyway, good luck. We all need that Goat in a box. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

working? if not try here Game Legends

Old post, the Goat In a Box Edition was not cancelled, it just wasn’t available anywhere but Europe.