Ideas maybe, IDK

References to other simulator games like DEEER Simulator or I am bread
References to Popular culture with goats in it like Pig Goat Banana Cricket or Chupacabra
Mutators from Goat Sim 1 to return
Ability to turn into Keanu Reeves
The goat Payday crew to return
AMOGUS
Ability to add udders
Ability to change age of goat (baby, adult)
Make a mobile version
If you havent already, make a Xbox one and Ps4 version plz.
Thanks 4 listening!

2 Likes

BTW, you dont have to follow them

among us would be cool

you sussy baka

I hate the fact that everything has to be at least 20 charecters

1 Like

A shoe shop where you can get some drip

1 Like

Also Maybe add human children?

1 Like

Maybe that there are conversations the people can have just your average chitchat

1 Like

I hope so since it’d be pretty extreme to headbutt little billy

1 Like

fallout collaboration?

2 Likes

yup

i hate the fact that everything has to be ay least 20 character’s long

I’ve always thought a day and night cycle would be fun. Or make the worlds seasonal, with rain, snow and sun etc. It would keep the worlds fresh. You could have certain Easter eggs or even places only playable / discoverable under certain conditions. Could be a lot of fun and a way to extend the possibilities of the game.

4 Likes

This is a great idea. Maybe a rare occurrence (with a warning) could be a tornado or a hurricane, adding some randomized difficulty.

5 Likes

This is a great idea. Maybe a rare occurrence (with a warning) could be a tornado or a hurricane, adding some randomized difficulty.

I like that idea. It could add variety to the game. But I would add the option to disable these events. It could be annoying if you’re achievement hunting.

1 Like

yes please add that it was one of the things i missed in GS1

I would love to see Natural Disasters in the game. probably as a mutator like we have a Tornado Goat.

2 Likes

I second this. Natural Disasters would be a nice addition, maybe something similar to how it’s done in BF2042, just with a bit more environmental destruction.

4 Likes

I want the whole environment destructible. Well at least some of it.

3 Likes

Yeah, the trailer does show a tornado spinning in the background so that’s cool, maybe there’s more of that sort of thing to discover.

2 Likes

Maybe tornado goat returns from the first game.

1 Like

JUGGOATLOS
Whoop-Wh… I mean BAA-BAA!

1 Like