New goat sim DLC!

Hi goat sim! Im a huuuuuuge fan and I have a idea for a goat sim dcl (or new game!) Its about when u accidentaly release an evil npc god who wants to get his revenge and end goatmanity. With the help of the goat gardian grapey, a smallish, floating goat who tells you kinda how the game works. And what would a goat sim game be without causing chaos? No prob! There’s a free mode where you can cause alllll the chaos u want with no presure. More info will be coming. Toodles!

2 Likes

Like i said, there is more info, so here it goes: your goat tower gets destroyed (SO SAD) cuz u summoned him in ur tower. Anyway, as u go around the world and rescue goats, (the npc god capured them so sad) u will be able to restore the tower to its former glory. ABILITIES AND ITEMS: abilities are forms u can take to fight the evil npc’s npcs. (Some abilities work best 4 different areas.) Items r things u carry in ur inventory (ur inventory can hold items and things 4 quests.) ((we will talk about those later.)) (((ur inventory has a certain amount of slots, so place wisely.))) Items can do things such as increase ur max hp. And yes, u can die in this game. Thats all 4 now. toodles!

3 Likes

QUESTS: Sometimes when u rescue a goat, they will asighn u with a quest. They may want something or want u to do something. Who cares? There may be a reward if u do it. FURNITURE CAPSULES: as u try to save goatmanity u may see odd looking capsules along the way. These r furniture capsules. There is a mystery furniture inside which can be used 2 decorate the tower (as u upgrade ur tower more room 4 decorating r added.) That is all 4 now. Toodles!

3 Likes

Achievments: do hard things to earn achievments! When u get an achievment, u get a skin. Skins r new looks 4 ur abilities. So complete acheivments and fight in style.:sunglasses: ONLINE PLAY: i just hate having to only play with ps5 friends. Say no more! You have the option to play with friends OR start (or join) a random room. But no voice chat in random room. (Sorry!) Thats all 4 now. Toodles!

3 Likes

There is one last thing u should know, and that is there r… BOSSES!: i also hate that there is only 1 boss in goat sim. Say no more! Before u clear an area, there is a boss. But watch out! They get harder as u go, so stay on ur hooves! That is all thx 4 reading! And if u’v made it this far plz share ur ideas about what i have talked about. I would :heart: 2 hear them. Toodles!

3 Likes