GeForce Now

Would you be able to add Goat Simulator 3 to nvidia GeForce now? I think it would be really cool to play on mobile through it

6 Likes

Yeah or Xbox Cloud Play would be cool, especially with touch controls. Not sure how that would work in terms of agreements and stuff though unfortunately

8 Likes

You can use steam link

4 Likes

It’s also better as you don’t need such a good internet as GeForce now because it’s remote play not cloud gaming, also it’s free

4 Likes

the reason I wanted it was because my PC broke and I don’t have a ps5 of Xbox series X/S

2 Likes

Oh, well then i’m not sure, i’m pretty sure you can, I think I’ve checked it before, but you can just search it up on their site

3 Likes

Goat simulator 3 has been on GeForce now for a long time

I personally have played it a lot but if your interested you should really buy a subscription because the waiting times are just too long

Currently waiting as number 110

The text in the picture is Dutch

5 Likes

Thanks! I just forgot to search. Also I have the casual membership

2 Likes

Just a few days ago my pc stopped working, didn’t even get to the boss. Now i’m llokimg for a FREE cloud service with gs3

3 Likes

GeForce now a free for 30 minutes per game but to reset it u just restart the game

2 Likes

when selecting your membership just press free trial of something like that

2 Likes

Yeah but for me they collab with starhub so now you need a gameHub subscription to do it

2 Likes

I don’t think u need a game hub subscription you just sign up here: NVIDIA GeForce NOW

2 Likes

Yeah but in my area specifically, they have an alliance with StarHub which makes it so that you need a GameHun subscription

2 Likes

look at it

2 Likes

Ok i think that is normal since I had to use pentanet Australia for mine to

2 Likes