I bought the Digital Downgrade DLC of the game but I don’t know how to download the OST and 3D printing files on my PS5. If there is a way, tell me, if there isn’t, make one please.
I think someone in the discord said how to get it, but other than that I don’t think you are able to get it
He said something about moving the files to a pc
I’m on an Xbox, and I downloaded them to my iPhone by:
- In the game, scan the QR code in settings.
- Move the files from your phone to a
computer using a usb drive, email, the
- Make a folder and put the mp3 files in
- Download the iTunes app on computer if
you don’t have it already.
- Add folder to iTunes library.
- Plug iPhone into computer.
- Click on your iPhone in iTunes and add
Goat Simulator 3 OST to it.
From there, if you use Spotify instead of Apple Music/iTunes:
- Do everything stated before
- Open Spotify
- Go to settings
- Scroll down to “local files”
- Turn “Show audio tracks from this device”