Are the binary zombies in goatZ on purpose

Same thing are they a glitch or something? When I kill one, another takes it’s place

8 Likes

Which platform? I’ve never see a binary goat but I have seen the binary man.

9 Likes

Yeah there’s an Easter egg of binary man in goatZ, but some times a zombie goat will spawn as binary just like that man, and when I kill it, another one which is a binary zombie instead of zombie goat just spawns again until I kill that one too

7 Likes

Here’s a screenshot

7 Likes

11 Likes

Woah strange, does this only happen on mobile?

8 Likes

I’m not sure. My main way of playing goatZ was on my old xbox bc of split screen but I sold it so I can’t check. And I don’t have goatZ on PC

8 Likes

But when I play I usually see one or 2 s it’s pretty common. Might be a small Easter egg they added for fun, or a glitch

6 Likes

Hmm okay, I may look into it further at some point

8 Likes

I remember playing goat sim on mobile and I can confirm they are mobile only. I’m pretty sure they’re the mobile version of the “ghost zombies” from goatz.

10 Likes

Ghost zo,vie look like that in mobile? That’s why I never saw those them

6 Likes

And mobile doesn’t have naked Russian guy or not even elephant zombies

7 Likes

Wtf is a naked Russian guy :goat_disgust:

11 Likes

He’s not actually naked, his head is covered by a cube of pixels and his likely large amounts of swears are greatly muffled lol

11 Likes

He still is naked but it’s censored. There should be a way to turn it off /s

6 Likes

He steals your weapons and uses them in you in GoatZ

9 Likes

The naked dudes are actually naked on pc, but they have a censor box around their “you know what”, but on Xbox they have clothes and the censor box is on their head. I actually used a mod on pc to see what they look like without the censor box, and… they’re pretty detailed if you know what I mean

7 Likes

Interesting, I hate it lol

9 Likes

Why’d they do that :skull:

4 Likes

Send me a screenshot

2 Likes