Creppy coincidence?

So if you didn’t know already in GoatZ there is an creepy bunny plush that you can find in some wierd spots on the map like a hunted house . Well when i played the game every time i ran into it my game crashed or bugged in ways i’ve never seen befour like zombies , other animales or NPCs having broken textures , models breaking , having gibrish mesages in the chat like the bunny is trying to talk with me , very NPC that isn’t buggy is replaced with a naked russian , beeing teleported , etc . Now i know that goat simulator is a buggy game and some of the bugs mentioned are ‘features’, BUT . In the Easter Update the “Bug Bunny” was added , a bunny that glitches the world … So was it all a coincidence or the bunny from GoatZ actually was haunted ? I’l let you guess cuz im just confuesed and idk what to belive…

3 Likes

Well there’s lots of myths and errors in GoatZ and yes the naked Russian to is part of the game :joy:.
It’s just how they programmed it! Like if you seen any binary zombies or goats then don’t be surprised! Also creepy

3 Likes

Yah but that bunny is back in Goat sim 3 and named “Bug Bunny” so who knows.

1 Like