3rd Official Coffee Stain North Stream Tomorrow!

From Helena on the discord “We’re having another livestream tomorrow (April 19) at 6 PM CET on our YouTube channel: Coffee Stain North - YouTube.
During this stream, we’ll go through the INSANE and CRAZY videos that you posted in #stream_video_clips_submissions
The engagement… chefs kiss. That’s how we like it :goat_bless_love:

Btw, it’s not too late yet to submit your crazy GS3 videos if haven’t already!

We’re also gonna talk a bit about the Easter update and we have invited a special guest that you haven’t met before :male_detective:

BAAAAA”

Make sure to stop by 2023-04-19T16:00:00Z or if you miss the stream it will be available on their YouTube channel!

:goat_bless_love:

6 Likes

sadly can`t watch it live but I’ll watch after!

5 Likes

I had no clue that they did livestreams, thanks for the info :blush:

6 Likes

yeah, this is their third

5 Likes

thanks for posting all of these from the discord to here, even when you don’t work for CFN anymore :smiley:

2 Likes

Yeah, thanks! :wink:

2 Likes

Oh and a question, the videos they’re saying are the funniest bug or something like that I’ve herd, am I right? Because in the second livestream they read the question that you where able to post here or at the Discord and in this livestream ( the third ) they said to send a clip or short vid of a funny or crazy bug or something that you’ve ever experienced on GS3, I think.

2 Likes

in discord you had to post any funny bugs and they put it in the stream, i hope mine is there

2 Likes

Okay, thanks. I also hope that :goat_bless_love:

2 Likes

Of course! Although I never worked for them

7 Likes

Thanks for sharing the info! I just saw your post after I had posted mine lol

8 Likes

Of course! That’s okay lol

8 Likes

Lol :goat_giggle:

5 Likes

yeah i know i meant even though you don’t work for them, but werent you a mod for a day? EVen if then i wasnt talking about that

4 Likes

Oh yeah I was a mod for a day

7 Likes

you still act like one :smile: even without the permissions and trust level

5 Likes

lol I just enjoy interacting with and assisting fellow goat enthusiasts

8 Likes

You are both right :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

And how many moderators can be in a community?

2 Likes

Probably infinite, but for a community of this size one is probably enough

6 Likes