10 Anniversary Update!

Go onto YouTube this second goats. It’s here. The anniversary of the OG Goat Sim with those NPCs. We are getting a brand new update. With brand new stuff. Watch for yourself!

3 Likes

Yup, downloaded and played it this morning.

Found the crack! It seems that after about thirty minutes of playing, the waypoint just appeared on the map. We found it just over the ridge past the church. Just in front of the steps going through the ridge.

It’s nice the team put out an anniversary update but just a heads up, do temper your expectations a little. I’m afraid the portal doesn’t actually take us anywhere but something fun does come out of it! I guess it really is “all hands on deck” for the main DLC, which we do know is coming.

3 Likes

Hi Dave! What platform do you play on?

2 Likes

I play on mobile but can’t seem to download anything. I have an iPhone and on the AppStore it just comes up with Operation Crackdown not this! But it’s on the website, and I scrolled down on the actual update notes and it says PC, Consoles, MOBILE so I’m confused to why I can’t find it on the App Store! If maybe you might be able to help that would be great! Thanks

1 Like

I’m on PS5. Looks like it’s a staggered release as I’m seeing other mobile users say they haven’t been updated yet!

3 Likes

Thanks. Yeah I can’t get it either! It’s just not there on the App Store

1 Like