Will this game get semi frequent updates or at least just holiday events

so far the 2 content updates have been absolutley amazing with egg crackdown and the winter event and i want to know . Will you guys keep updating the game until a new one (if there is one that might release in like 7 years) comes out because i dont want you guys to abandon this masterpeice.

4 Likes

Yeah, that’s true. I’d also like them to update this goat game, I think that they would do it but in some concrete period of time or in important a specific day and in that case they would make an event or some similar stuff, but no guarantees.
By the way, welcome! :goat_love: :partying_face:

4 Likes

thanks for the welcome and yeah i dont think they need to update it reguarly but so far these event updates are straight :fire:fire​:fire: the events and the cosmetics and gears its crazy.but i asked on discord lately and they said they plan to update it alot but mostly on special days.

4 Likes

Yes, like in Easter like they did or in San Patric’s Day…that kind of days
You’re completely right :wink:

4 Likes

cool

4 Likes

Yep

2 Likes

I doubt they’d just abandon the game, it’s pretty new and it would be strange if they kept making new streams and YouTube videos on a game they were going to abandon.

5 Likes

he meant maybe in a few years i think, how they did woth GS1 after all dlcs released. At least the mobile edition still gets new goats and treasure hunts every now and then :grinning:

3 Likes

I REALLY want a Halloween event/update this year. So much crazy fun could be had :goat_bless_love: :ghost: :skull_and_crossbones:

3 Likes

Yeah

3 Likes

The haunted house I. GoatZ where you summon BETH is really scary

3 Likes

Has there sometime been an actualization of Halloween in gs1? ( Not in gs3 )
I’ve never heard of it but anyways I’m asking

2 Likes

I’m assuming you mean a Halloween update, and yes the mobile version did have some form of trick or bleat type thing I believe

3 Likes

Yes yes I was trying to say update but it didn’t come to my mind in that moment lol
Thx anyways

3 Likes

Yeah it was mobile only a new map within goatZ with haunted house and you have to summon Beth

4 Likes