๐—ช๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜'๐˜€ ๐—ฎ ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐—ผ๐—น ๐—น๐—ผ๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ป ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐˜„๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—น๐—ฑ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐—ป๐˜ ๐—ถ๐—ป ๐—š๐—ผ๐—ฎ๐˜ ๐—ฆ๐—ถ๐—บ๐˜‚๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐Ÿฏ

dinosaur-3473630_640

A Jurassic Park-themed expansion would be cool. A lot of goats are tragically killed in those movies, so it it would be fun to have Pilgor avenge her fallen brethren.

8 Likes

The Old goats will have to pay for their sins.

7 Likes

Prehistoric would be so cool. You could do the story of the Old Goat and it could all end in an updated MMO mode.

I had a fun idea, how about a single tower block, which goes one thousand stories high! To stop the devs having an aneurysm, every level would be identikit, use the same graphical assets etc. However, there were various surprises, portals, goat characters, objects and just general weird stuff dotted around the various rooms at various points. I love the idea of having this massive โ€œthingโ€ to explore and the community can give other players hints about whatโ€™s where. Imagine people here posting things like, โ€œhave you seen what happens on the 845th floorโ€? Be fun.

I guess you could do a similar thing with a mountain. Just have a huge mountain which would take days of forward walking to reach the peak with no save points, then sprinkle various mad events along the way. Tempt people to go back down with the promise of new surprises, I think the devs could have a lot of fun with it.

5 Likes

Definitely a cool & expandable idea as most ideas are in an infinite universe of random insanity and :goat: inspired chaosโ€ฆ As well as my sporadically insane imagination & the voices in my head. Expanding on this aquatic themed concept If by some sort of unorthodox reason that this relates to perhaps the lost city of Atlantis being some sort of secret underwater goatbase society / conspiracy theory where Pilgor has been assembling an unstoppable AI goat army for universal domination and the most malevolent top secret of something so tasty that it could destroy the universe with, pilgors blueprint to create & corrupt the most evil
tongue weapon of destruction that
goat nightmares are made of!!!
Add in some sharks with lazerbeams and a throwback special guest cameo from the Waterworld edition of Kevin Costner with gills who is an almighty goat emporer who is hellbent on the destruction of the universe.

6 Likes

To be honest Iโ€™d watch that. That is such an interesting and chaotic plot for a goat, it was almost made for goat simulator.

6 Likes

Im like payday map because its cool map for me.

7 Likes

I want to see a game Dev studio and destroying computers in there changes the graphics or gravity and just change the game a bit. You could also play an extremely clunky and buggy game on one of the computers called Sheep simulation

6 Likes

This feels familiar :joy:

4 Likes

๐Ÿ…’๐Ÿ…ž๐Ÿ…œ๐Ÿ…˜๐Ÿ…๐Ÿ…– ๐Ÿ…ข๐Ÿ…ž๐Ÿ…ž๐Ÿ…โ’พโ“ˆโ’ฝโ€ฆ แดแด€สส™แด‡?
๐”พ๐•†๐”ธ๐•‹ ๐•Š๐•€๐•„๐•Œ๐•ƒ๐”ธ๐•‹๐•†โ„: โ‚œโ‚•โ‚‘ โ‚˜โ‚’แตฅแตขโ‚‘

๐•พ๐–™๐–†๐–—๐–Ž๐–“๐–Œ:

๏ผฐ๏ฝ‰๏ฝŒ๏ฝ‡๏ฝ๏ฝ’

๐”„๐”ฉ๐”ฐ๐”ฌ ๐”–๐”ฑ๐”ž๐”ฏ๐”ฆ๐”ซ๐”ค:

๐™ณ๐š˜๐š— ๐™ฟ๐šŠ๐šœ๐š๐š›๐šŠ๐š–๐š’
๐š…๐šŠ๐š•๐šŽ๐š—๐š๐š’๐š—๐š˜ ๐š‚๐šŠ๐š•๐šŠ๐š–๐š’
๐™ณ๐š˜๐š•๐š™๐š‘ ๐š‚๐š™๐šŠ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ๐š๐š๐š’
๐™ท๐šž๐š–๐š™๐š‘๐š›๐šŽ๐šข ๐™ฒ๐š’๐šŠ๐š‹๐šŠ๐š๐š๐šŠ

๐•พ๐–•๐–Š๐–ˆ๐–Ž๐–†๐–‘ ๐•ฒ๐–š๐–Š๐–˜๐–™ ๐•พ๐–™๐–†๐–—๐–Ž๐–“๐–Œ:

๐“š๐“ฎ๐“ฟ๐“ฒ๐“ท ๐“’๐“ธ๐“ผ๐“ฝ๐“ท๐“ฎ๐“ป [๐“ฆ๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป๐”€๐“ธ๐“ป๐“ต๐“ญ ๐“”๐“ญ๐“ฒ๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ธ๐“ท]

ึ†ษฆวŸส€ำ„ึ† ีกษจศถษฆ สŸวŸสษ›ส€ษฎษ›วŸสึ†

5 Likes

That seems familiar :joy:

I think there was an easter egg like that in MMO Simulator.

5 Likes

I would love for โ€œ๐™ณ๐š˜๐š•๐š™๐š‘ ๐š‚๐š™๐šŠ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ๐š๐š๐š’โ€ to come back heโ€™s my favorite. Favorite mutator?๐Ÿ™ - #13 by Kirrohero

6 Likes

in the digital downgrade version all pay day goats are available
thats why i bought that version to be honest :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

5 Likes

Thatโ€™s cool, I tried to avoid any videos or giant pieces of information on the game so i could get the suprise experience. Now that I know I can get the ๐™’๐™–๐™ก๐™ก ๐˜พ๐™ง๐™–๐™ฌ๐™ก๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™€๐™ญ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™™๐™ค ๐˜ฟ๐™ค๐™ก๐™ฅ๐™๐™ž๐™ฃ that just makes me more hyped.

6 Likes

O sorry I just saw you will only be able to get a mask of their faces with the

And not the actual animals

5 Likes

Thatโ€ฆ :smiling_face_with_tear:
Is okay i guess.
:sob:

5 Likes

a cave with random stuff

6 Likes

because it reminds me of the goat city bay sewer turtles

6 Likes

THEY ADDED IT woohoo

5 Likes

An ark survival evolved dlc

2 Likes

ok, so in a diffrent chat, I have a tabs dlc suggest, and this is where you go in it