this would be op if it stacked
8/10

1 Like

enter fart noises
5/10

1 Like

goat sim on vr 10/10 would love to feel what it would be like to be a goat

4 Likes

The chaotic randomness would compliment the in your face mayhem from a VR point of view while having to reassess all your standards & moral values as you question life through the VR lens via Pilgor’s perception of reality.

This could only be defined as the ultimate GOATED experience…
Or, quite possibly an interpretation or basic understanding of the defenition behind the meaning of the Chaos theory and the concept of its existential reletivity! :goat::exploding_head::dash:

3 Likes

ok, goat mmo sim could actually have the same opening but then there is a portal and then you are sent back and then a cutscene could play of you breaking your past self out of dumbledore the greys purgatory and the story would play out but it is now an actual mmo and you can all actually fight the old goat and then use him to defeat dumbledore the grey and he would be on of the few npcs in the sim

1 Like

How would it be an actual mmo?

1 Like

like, since multiplayer is in goat sim now, you can have even more people in a server and still have your own party, and you could have all of the original charectors from the first goat sim mmo, like the tank, the magician, the rouge, the hunter, the microwave, and the no class.

1 Like

so like a skyrim version? yeah, mmo sim again

also a dig to goat china one would be cool

1 Like

This is a crossover between DOOM ETERNAL and GOAT SIMULATOR.​

In this DLC you will play as the DOOMGOAT and fight through many demons as you finally find the core of the earth that you want to destroy but before you can the DOOMSLAYER appears to stop you and an epic battle starts, who will win?, well obviously you, because you are a Goat, so then you destroy the core and cause chaos, but then it’s not just a core and you find Goat sim developers inside and they are controlling the goat sim world, so you smash the servers and the sky starts flashing then the world disappears and now your floating in space and Goat simulator 3 DOOM is destroyed but then you see a computer desktop and a developer says ''after you destroyed Goat simulator 3 now all you have left is the original Goat simulator" so the dev sends you to play that. Now you have got to destroy the original and by finding a lot of servers lying around you start destroying them. ​

4 Likes

That’s good, because we already have doomslayer sword in game

3 Likes

Payday 3 DLC since Payday 3 is coming out PAYDAY 3 on Steam

2 Likes

An amazonas forest DLC called goat deforestation

5 Likes

also a militar DLC called goat in war

4 Likes

And I don´t know if it´s already said but a jurassic goat DLC

4 Likes

robo-goat. now hear me out, robo-cop, but goat