Another quick DLC idea (a draft from a while ago)

Wouldn’t fun if goat simulator had something like gta online?

Goat Simulator Online, that would include things like

• The standard GS3 map with a few additions
  • a Voice Chat
  • (maybe) a normal chat for players that don’t want/can’t speak
  • Online only exclusive missions (that require multiple players)
  • bigger vehicles like a school bus
  • Just random servers unless a friend is online
  • 4-8 goats per server

And that as a DLC for around 15 €/$/£

Would you like this?

• that would be awesome
  • I don’t like that
  • A bad price

0 voters

10 Likes

Awesome! The chat idea is great and the price is good though. You’ve edited that image?

10 Likes

Yeah, I did it in like a minute or something so you can see a few mistakes but I thought an image would be neat

9 Likes

For me, there are no mistakes there. I like the image and also, appart fromm this DLC I’d like an underwater. This has been very suggested here at the forum and It’s a very good idea though

10 Likes

My extended opinion about your idea:
It’s nice. About the standard GS3 map I’d say that yes, add some things to make it a bit different. The chat idea is fantastic, any GS and ant DLCs has it so maybe in this DLC the chat idea would make it a bit different. I’d like ( about the missions ) not only exclusive ones. Make a few of them per day. The bigger vehicles are fine. Appart from a school bus a truck with ads and/or advertising about that DLC in concret, I like that idea.
About the random servers is good but appart from id your friend is not online just play a free mode were there are no missions and you just explore and do crazy goat things (also is a friend is online you invite him or something like that)
And it’s ok tha tthere are 8 goat per servers.
I like your DLC idea @Xalo :wink:
But please, tell me what do you think you guys about @Xalo’s idea and my opinion :slightly_smiling_face:
Thanks everyone

10 Likes

Well the school bus was just an example of a big vehicle with many seat for many players, I love the ads idea because that could get really creative

As far as the online exclusive missions I meant things that would require 2 or more players (like everyone doing a 360 at the same time)

And playing online would always be an option of course

9 Likes

Really great idea but some things like the 8 player idea would be really hard to pull off

10 Likes

Yeah, less would be fine too but the ideal range would be 4-8 goats

10 Likes

Also is this draft the same one as this one?

10 Likes

No this one was created about a 2 weeks later I think

This one saved for a loooooooooong time

10 Likes

Ah okay, just wondering lol

10 Likes

Yeah yeah, I know it was just an example, but I was giving more ideas 4 letting you know :slightly_smiling_face: I also like the ads thing on the truck or the school bus. Thx 4 letting me know your opinion. The mission thing: Sorry, I understood another thing, now I’ve just realized what you tried to tell me lol :goat:

8 Likes

And what do you guys think about the free mode? Really want to know your opinion… :goat:

5 Likes

Free mode?

10 Likes

I mean like a free mode gameplay (I don’t know if that’s the right word) where you just explore the map or do crazy goat things without missions. Also It would be better if the maps change every time you decide to play that mode again so you don’t get bored playing the same map always. And if you wanna save the map because you like it or you wanna keep playing it on the next time you decide to play the free mode. And when you click on “free mode” there is like a gallery of all the maps you’ve saved and you can accumulate the maps and play it whenever you want. Like when you click on “see my world on minecraft” and there are all the worlds you’ve saved it, so I’m saying kinda that. Do you like it?

6 Likes

I think this would be great!

5 Likes

Thanx :slight_smile:

4 Likes

now I’m seeing pilgrim standing up with a baseball bat baahing “you picked the wrong house, fool!” and the player goat just reanacting that scene

1 Like