Profanity filter

This is my family’s favorite game. The kids love it.

We’ve completed every quest and we’ve moved on to instincts and largely goof around in mini games.

That said I wish there was a profanity filter, or default no profanity. This is the perfect kids game, and it would be on brand to go really silly with the language.

“What in the gosh darn?!”
“I’ll be hog wallered”

And other old timey phrases

4 Likes

you think that a goat that makes tornados happen, causes nucular armagedin, causes deadly bannanas, and runs people over is family friendly? the first one had a sacrifice.

1 Like

the first one had it

1 Like

I’m pretty sure that that was the profanity turn ON setting

1 Like

no turn off

1 Like

i had it

1 Like

well I have been playing it and no one has cursed

1 Like

Lmao

1 Like

This needs to be a priority. Especially since you guys clearly marketed this game towards kids. My 5 year old loves little goats. The splash screen is three cute goats. As for content I wouldn’t have let my kid try the game had I known the there was sexual content, profanity, murder, and satanic imagery. I wouldn’t have bought the game.

It appears to not, in fact, be a priority.

I don’t get it. As far as I can tell, the ONLY reason it’s a T rating and not younger is because it contains swearing. And the swearing doesn’t ADD anything to the game! It’s not better because of it. Them screaming “Oh my god!” instead would achieve the same thing. It is a completely pointless feature that adds nothing but narrows its potential audience. It’s a really odd choice by the people at Coffee Stain Studios.

And now, to illustrate a point, here’s the SAME comment but with swearing:

I don’t fucking get it. As far as I can tell, the ONLY reason it’s a T rating and not younger is because it contains swearing. And the swearing doesn’t ADD anything to the fucking game! It’s not better because of it. Them screaming “Oh my god!” instead of “Shit!” would achieve the same thing. It’s a fucking stupid feature that adds nothing but narrows its potential audience. It’s a really fucking idiotic choice by the dipshits at Coffee Stain Studios.

Is it better with swearing? Who can really say.