Cant get capybara goat

I was at the end of the game but during the end scene i went to the title screen to fix my audio but when i joined back i didn’t have the capybara and couldn’t re do it

3 Likes

This happened to me and so far we haven’t found anything to correct it.

Got the final stone, it triggered the ending cutscene but there was no audio, then it froze and crashed. When we loaded the game back up, the Tiara had all of the stones still only we didn’t receive any of the rewards at the end and now there’s no way to trigger that scene again or get it to register that the DLC was completed.

You still don’t have any replies either, I see.

Have you had any luck elsewhere or found any suggested fixes?

I ended up breaking the news and even my wife is frustrated. She helped us clear some of the more tedious tasks like the mining or letting your grass hair grow.

No one wants to do everything over again, which would sadly put a fork in our family Goat adventures.

I sadly didn’t find anything but upon deleting my dlc save file and making a new one i still had my cosmetics like the hammer or other stuff which made redoing the quests alot easier. but it did end up taking me a few hours but i did get back to the end. a goat simulator developer also said they were looking into it so i would hope it gets fixed soon.

We fixed one part of this issue in our latest patch, hopefully it works for you now!

We know it can still occur if players exit the end cutscene too early - and we are working on getting this issue fixed. Due to summer vacations it won’t be patched until we are back :capybara: :heart:

2 Likes

Yall deserve a break, i mean working on 3 updates and a DLC at the same time ain’t easy.Enjoy your vacation!

2 Likes

Hopefully this might help someone:

Same issue on the ps5.

Playing in two player local co-op. Final cutscene no sound, so we quit to try and get out before it ends the scene so we could try and watch it again but when we reloaded we were in front of the completed tiara but we didn’t have the end items or couldn’t watch the end cut scene.

My solution. PS5 FIX. ISH…

After this issue, and before quitting the game I jumped into the ps5 menu and downloaded the cloud save to the console. This was older than the current save as it was from the last play session. we only lost about half an hour’s worth of stuff.

Reloaded. Replayed the bit we had just done. Then as a precaution, just before we got ok the chariot we quit the game and backed the new local save to the cloud.

Also this time just before breaking the kidney stone we took another precaution and the 2nd player left, so it was in solo mode This time cut scene worked, and we got the items and trophy.

So probably not gonna help everyone, but as a precaution - back up your save before chariot if you can. If it’s too late,.check the date on your cloud save file. Unsure when it backs things up, maybe over night? You might just catch it on time!

Sorry, I know this won’t help everyone. Hopefully it will help some though, until Devs can fix.