Wow I did not realize how large the amount of likes I've given out was, Thanks guys!

11 Likes

Woah that’s a lot mate, thanks for being so helpful!

9 Likes

Congoatulations buddy! :goat_love:

10 Likes

Wow! That seems to have taken you quite a while. You just inspire me to achieve it, which when I joined I had no hope of achieving it :goat_love: :goat_what: :goat_bless_love:

10 Likes

Haha

9 Likes

Nice job

9 Likes

It seems we will never forget it buddy! :rofl:

10 Likes

Yeah

8 Likes

Congrats! Haven’t been here long but you seem like a really helpful and nice person. Thanks dude! :goat_bless_love:

8 Likes

I think we all agree on that :goat_bless_love: also, he’s my friend :goat_love: :slightly_smiling_face: and a good buddy and he has helped me a lot, like if he weren’t here, I’d be kinda lost. I know that there are more people who has been here for a long time and has helped the most ( I know you all help :goat_bless_love: but this ones are the oldest people at the forum, I think ) like @TheColorW @Adithegoatfan @Xalo @goatsimulator3…and much more people who appriciate they always wanna help, eventhough they are new.
Like you guys @BurliestSquid94 @MagicWrench @FlyingMantis @frogman107 @RadicalParrot37 @Sheep_Traitor … And all the new people who has joined this forum. I’t makes me happy seing how this community keeps growing. Congrats ya’ll!
Really, thanks everyone :goat_love: :blush:

11 Likes

My gosh that’s a lot!

8 Likes

Congrats bud! :slightly_smiling_face: Now you have received 1.0k likes! :goat_love:

9 Likes

My gosh, they really adore you lol :goat_love:

10 Likes

Well the new users give out a ton of likes compared to a lot of the older users

11 Likes

Yeah that’s true

10 Likes

i cant believe u gave 500 likes

9 Likes

Who me?

6 Likes

Look what I’ve earned, Thanks you guys so much! :goat_love: