What in the goat have I done ? 😂

So I’m in a car in the octopus park and I suddenly glitch underneath the map into invisible water. ( As you do :joy:) And I look around and

1 See my car
2 See random signs floating around
3 See the huge whale! ( Loved that )
4 A box. A Green box. If you look in photo No. 3 can everyone see this box? In the Green outline. What is it? Can anyone tell me what it might be?

4 Likes

My car and idk if you ou can see the signs but they are there

4 Likes

The big whale

4 Likes

The mysterious Green box

4 Likes

Good question , i will look it up …

4 Likes

Can’t find it on PC… Boxes like these are usually colsion boxes that when touched they load in areas where missions happen. try to rocket boost yourselfe to it and touch it to see what loads in…

4 Likes

Oh ok! Thanks! I have already done all the quests though that’s sad…

3 Likes

Good news , i found it! On PC its blue . Inside the box is where “the belly of the beast” takes place!

4 Likes

Yes, this may because when I used stilts to go out of bounds in belly of the beast, I saw an outline in the second box around the area. There’s normally 1 box in each non-map area, but the belly of the beast has 2 boxes, and an outline. I don’t know why there is an outline though.

3 Likes

Yeah to get out of bounds I would always just go to the de_sand2 place and use the farmer to escape and build around the entirety of the underneath the map area

2 Likes

Wow. Good for you.

1 Like

That’s fine skill

1 Like