Universal opinion, please opine about your favourite DLC. Thanx =)

Hi there! I would like to see wich is your favourite DLC of all, I you don’t mind :goat_bless_love:
Please, answer as much as you can, thanks :goat_love: :blush: :heart_eyes: :star_struck:
Thanks ya’ll!

Goat Simulator DLCs
  • The Vanilla Game
  • Goat Simulator Payday
  • Goat MMO Simulator
  • Goat Simulator Waste of Space
  • Goat Z

0 voters

8 Likes

Maybe make this a poll? If you do please delete this post to avoid clutter. But if not:

I really like Waste of Space and MMO, the others are really great too but I just had so much fun exploring both of them and just messing around. GOATZ is still a lot of fun as a survival game, although it could use some more polish and balancing. Payday is great, and added drivable cars which are a lot of fun, but I’ve never played a payday game and never really found myself playing it as much as the others. Of course the vanilla game is a 10/10, but it had less variety than the DLC.

7 Likes

I like waste of space the best since it’s in space and I like space, the ship was pretty hard to control but I love the amount of places I can explore.

And of course destroy the entire earth with everyone on it by placing one battery I a thing that seemed to be a satellite dish

7 Likes

Like this, Sorry for causing problems :pensive:
I think is like this the poll

7 Likes

No worries! Yes that’s the poll

8 Likes

Thanks! :goat_love:

7 Likes

Mmo just because of hiw big it was and the amount of easyer eggs there were 4 secret portals in that dlv

6 Likes

Yeah, I also liked that but I decided going for Waste of Space cause it is amazing and very cool to play with friends though :ok_hand:

6 Likes

I’d probably rate the expansions in this order:

1. MMO Simulator
  2. Waste of Space
  3. GoatZ
  4. Pay Day

I’m quite partial to science fiction and fantasy, so MMO Simulator and Waste of Space were right up my alley. I liked the variety that GoatZ offered. I never played the Payday games, so a lot of the references were lost on me.

6 Likes

if i could like this infinite amount of times i would, but i can only like once :sob: this is the perfect kist

5 Likes

i love mmo because it feels like a story game witht he quests and slaying the old goat and of course the MAIDMERS

7 Likes

Omg, thanks y’all for voting! :goat_love:

7 Likes

1: MMO sim, it has many ideas that could be added onto, 2: payday, it is payday, aka, “I NEED A MEDIC BAAAAAAAG!”, 3: wos, don’t really mind it, 4: gz, I hate call of duty.

5 Likes

mmo had a lot of potential like a story and boss fights which are both things gs3 could have done. maybe in a future dlc though

5 Likes

It had multiple bosses in mmo

4 Likes