Nick Famzi Instinct Not Working

I second the guy that doesn’t want the patch.

Enjoy your vacation. If you have to, don’t make a patch for a few years.

I can’t unlock Nick Famzi and “Find what’s hiding in the sewers” instincts. Went through the pipe like five times and nothing happens.

hello where is it for the patch of this bug

Hi, do we have any news about the patch ?

apparently they should fix it by mid september

POSSIBLE FIX!! If you are still waiting to complete this instinct and its your last thing to do for platinum, do the following…uninstall game, re install but dont let your ps5 install thr update, pause the update. Do the instinct and trophy will pop, 2 other instincts appeared when i loaded my save but did them as well and i just got platinum tonight. Worked for me, hopefully works for you.

Just wanna say thank u to @jonathanknight8218

How can I do that? I have the digital version of the game, and the latest version is installed automatically

a patch for this should come out later this week or at the beginning of next week, hang in there

I just want to point out that I love the fact that the devs are acknowledging that there is a bug in the game. And that they are communicating profusely on the state of the update. I have 2 achievements left(On XBOX) and I have 0 protests on waiting for the update to be released. Kuddos to the devs!!!

1 Like

Thank you so much for your kind words!
The patch has now been released, so update your game and see if it works :goat_bless:

3 Likes

thx very much hope ye had a well deserved break

Yay!!! Thank you!!!

1 Like

It works. I was finally able to achieve 100% Thank you devs, looking forward to Goat Sim remastered :+1:t2:

2 Likes

Hi I’m am playing on PlayStation but the instinct is still not working. Sorry to bother but pls fix this. WAIT NEVER MIND IT DOES WORK NOTHING IS WRONG