Mornwood Falls Trinket - MISSING

Hi guys, I got all but one remaining in Mornwood Falls Trinket. It is Trinket #13 in the collectibles menu. When I go to the roof, there is NO trinket to collect. I used Tom’s guide for reference. I do not see it as the video he has for it.

Is it bugged? Will Goat Simulator 3 Developers patch this?

1 Like

Do you mean trophy Tom?

1 Like

Also if it’s not there then the devs should fix it!

2 Likes

He’s a YouTuber with guides for a lot of games, Goat Simulator 3 included

2 Likes

I would make sure to check all of the other trophy areas he showed because I think the order was changed at some point

1 Like

I watched him to find out about the secret events

1 Like

Yes sir

1 Like

I tried to do sawmill trinkets which has 8 trinkets including the 1 that I needed. I went through each one and I recall collecting them 100%. Just trinket #13 is being a pain. I got 199/200 trinkets. Trinket #13 in Mornwood Falls is stopping me for the achievement. Very frustrating :triumph:

2 Likes

Oh dear that must really suck. I am not trying with the trinkets! Also if you collect all of them… what do u get?
Is it a golden poop? I heard rumours it was that?!?

1 Like

You get several items for reaching different amounts:

Golden Shoes
Golden Horns
Golden Fur (different from the other one)
Pilgor’s Gift (the golden poop hat)

1 Like

Honestly have no idea. All i know is there is an achievement for collecting all of 200 trinkets. Friendly tip. Do all 29 ramps so you can get daredevil helmet “head” gear and any of the “back” gear such as pixie wings/paraglider/celestial wings. Not sure how I got the “back” gear as I mentioned though.

2 Likes

“Number 13 is wrong, it’s actually in the rainbow hot air balloon at the top of the mountain.”

After doing the above, I got the and achievement for 200 trinkets collected and since that was the ONLY achievement I had remaining, I also got the FINAL, “G.O.A.T” achievement. God bless the person who inadvertently helped me out!

2 Likes