Idea: Online multiplayer, play with randoms in lobbies

I think this would be a cool idea since it can be more entertaining if you have completed the game or play alone.

2 Likes

This is exactly what i always wanted ! Even befour the game came out!

1 Like

I wouldn’t. What if you got some wierd people or hackers… Just a thought

1 Like

Although with the right security and online protection that would be cool

Its Goat sim 3 , what whold you expect?

1 Like

Sadly there are some weird people in the world. Among Us was great but now it’s plagued with hackers just for one example. It would be a shame if that happened to Goat Simulator 3

I do get your point though. But do REALLY want to risk it?

By far, it DEFINITELY relies on how much coffee stain would want to monitor GS3. There could be a report system also.

1 Like

If anything remotly clouse to multiplayer will come , it will be exactly like 2B2T and nothing less

1 Like

Comparing it to games like among us or the server 2B2T is not accurate as goat simulator 3 does not have an in game chat system and there is no way to send/build inappropriate imagery. Hacking also really wouldn’t be a huge issue as the game has no real end goal that could be ruined by hacking. (Not that people wouldn’t hack, but it wouldn’t affect the game that much)

2 Likes

Fair point. But what IF it did happen. Anything can happen. Minecraft was safe. But 2 years ago it was hacked and it was a big deal. I don’t know if that’s a good example?? But that’s all I could think of😂

1 Like

That type of hacking is different though, cyberattacks could happen to anyone and the issue with Minecraft was a loophole in the code and was server based

2 Likes

I was talking about the chaos of it and since goat sim 3 has MANY bugs and exploits it would be a matter of time until someone finds vulnerabilities , dont underestimate russian hackers… Also the game really needs some type of in game communication if it would have multiplayer , also who knows what people chould make with The Farmer, like trap all the spawn points or… many more things… i was just saying , the game is already VERRY chaotic and multiplayer would be an whole new level. It’s hard to imagine how multiplayer would look like , but it wont be pretty… And thats why i want it! (Not the inepropriet stuf)

1 Like

In game bugs are incredibly different than server related stuff and that wouldn’t be affected by matchmaking. A chat system is not necessarily needed but even if it is then it would be the same as any other game. Also “blocking spawn points” doesn’t matter because you can just leave and it won’t affect anything

Right , forgot you can just teleport to other players , sorry . But sill , people can get creative

I didn’t even think about teleporting but you can literally just leave the game and even if it’s your save all builds disappear

1 Like