Funny bug in GS3 🤣

Hey ya’ll! Wich has been your funniest bug you have ever experienced in GS1 or GS3 :rofl: :rofl: :crazy_face: :crazy_face:
Thanks!

2 Likes

using the demon goat in gs1 makes you spin out of control and fly to the end of the map and its HILLARIOUS my favourite bug ever

3 Likes

Wish I could try that :crazy_face:

1 Like

It looks funny and crazy :crazy_face: :crazy_face: :crazy_face: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

2 Likes

Any other bug? I would love to read them :goat_love:

2 Likes

Dolph Spaghetti can roll literally anywhere, up to the edge of the map, down the side and underneath, and roll under water. If you want to see something you aren’t meant to see, use Dolph. Too bad he’s not in GS3. Maybe for Hallowe’en? I also miss Professor Goat’s singularity generator, developers.
Can’t think of any bugs in GS3 that are really outstanding, yet. I’m glad the ballerinado resets, now. That’s a plus. I tried every weapon on them and they are invulnerable. I guess the biggest bug is that a totally pointless sandbox game can be endless fun.

3 Likes

In Goat Simulator ( the original) my favourite was when in the RazorBucks map I glitched beneath the map and found a room so doing what anyone would do I went to explore and it was the camper that when you ring the bell it flys!!!

In Goat Simulator 3 how I can easily just glitched into buildings and secret areas! I got the pridesaber without doing the quest :joy: But then I actually did the quest! ( Obviously)

Those are mine

1 Like

So if you complete the 5G Upgrade mission then enter the big UFO while in ragdoll mode then exist the UFO u can fly around the map ! Just dont touch the ground ! Its the funnyest bug in the game!

2 Likes

In gs1 spider goat bug where you can fly i forgot how to do it but its on my YT
@Adi7228

1 Like

One in mmo where you get th purple and black stiff ill send the clip

2 Likes

I know how! You have to lick an sunbed then stick to it with the uncles power then jump! You can also control the elevation by doing flips and you can go where you look

2 Likes

There was another simpler way

2 Likes

I dont know any simpler way

2 Likes

I forgot but it was just by licking or webbing any random object like boxes or smth like that idk

1 Like

Yes it works perfectly! You have to web and lick an wooden box then jump!

2 Likes

Ye I remember now.

2 Likes

Mobile users: :expressionless:

2 Likes

I was playing as the feather goat, and then it flung me out of the map. :joy:

2 Likes

haha

1 Like

Here’s another way to get out of bounds in GS3. Glitch link

2 Likes