Crossplay between pc gamepass and xbox

Since gs3 coming to gamepass pc, can you crossplay with xbox players? I feel like it definitely should by friending them on Xbox

3 Likes

It would either be crossplay between Xbox and PC (Microsoft Store/Gamepass) or crossplay between PC, Epic, and Steam. I find the latter one more likely

1 Like

I don’t because multiplayer is by friending on the platform youre on like friend someone on playstation or xbox depending on which one your on and to play with someone else on pc if you using epic you have to friend them on epic so i don’t find it likely there will crossplay between 3 pc platforms

3 Likes

And its only possible to ms store gs3 by gamepass, you cant buy pc gs3 from ms store, so i’m not sure the devs would take their time to implement gp to steam and egs

3 Likes

Most PC games that aren’t crossplay work between the different launchers

2 Likes

Stardew valley is a good example of this, you can play with a steam, or epic player but not with an Xbox player

2 Likes

Welp, i was right the entire time

3 Likes

Thats a dofferent case, gs3 you need to friend them by the launcher, anyways they already made the announcement on Discord that ms store pc players can play with xbox players

3 Likes

Fair enough, I wasn’t 100% certain but I’m glad that you were right

2 Likes

Now you can play with some PC players

3 Likes